Buy It Now
- STRENGTH TESTED - Solid steel legs hold weights up to 70lbs
- NO SCRATCH - Bottom feet are padded to protect furniture surfaces
- OPTIMUM BALANCE - By design STAND-TV00T provides a greater level of...
Buy It Now
- Fits TVs with VESA Mounting Holes from 50mm x 50mm to 200mmx400mm
- Height Adjustable and Fits Screens from 23" to 42" in Size
- Felt pads on base prevent scratching of surface
Buy It Now
- Mounting has never been so easy: 20 minutes to install it
- Height adjustability and durable sleek design this stand will more...
- Package Includes: WALI TVS-001 Table Top TV Stand. All hardware...
Buy It Now
- Offers seven total height adjustments to make the most of your...
- Add a Soundbar! Also available and compatible with this item is the...
- AVX model TVS-55 replacement TV stand is ideal for all TVs between...
3 active listings
21d 10h 42m left
Buy It Now
28d 1h 51m left
Buy It Now
28d 13h 39m left
View all 3 items...
How-To: Go beyond OS X Photos + make amazing wall art from your Mac's ... - 9 to 5 Mac (blog)
- Learn how to compose the best possible shot without requiring crops. Entire photography classes (and human lives) are spent developing a “ photographer’s eye ,” but creating great pictures is primarily about perfecting three skills: composing/framing, depth of field, and lighting. The first skill is calibrating your brain to know how your lens and camera will crop the world you’re seeing into a 3:2 or 4:3 rectangular box. Next is teaching your brain to understand how some items will be in focus while others are blurred, depending on your camera’s settings. And the last is understanding the interplay of light and shadows on the people, objects, and backgrounds you’re capturing. All three require practice, and most professionals will admit that they’re still learning new tricks years after they started taking pictures. But if you learn how to use every pixel your camera captures, you’re in good shape.
- Consider photo editing software. Apple’s iPhoto, Aperture, and Photos all have tools built in to rebalance light levels, colors, and other elements of your pictures after they’ve been taken. Using these tools is critical to making your photos “pop,” preferably without becoming artificial-looking in the process. Adobe’s Lightroom CC (reviewed here) offers more sophisticated editing and retouching tools that serious photographers appreciate, plus an alternative to Apple’s library management tools.
In a nod to its focus on consumers and social media images, Fracture’s web site lets you upload photos from Facebook or Instagram, as well as from your computer. It provides simple aspect ratio and size choices, rotation, crop and resizing tools, and the ability to shift your image to grayscale. You can also choose from 10 different colors as a solid border, or go borderless, and select either wall mount or stand options (depending on the print’s physical size). There are no additional frills such as...Source: 9to5mac.com
How-To: Go beyond OS X Photos + make amazing wall art from your Mac's ...07/13/15 ,via 9 to 5 Mac (blog)
But over the past decade, cameras have really evolved: there are now 36-Megapixel Nikons, 42-Megapixel Sonys, and 50-Megapixel Canons. Unfortunately, Apple didn't update iPhoto or . You can also choose from 10 different colors as a solid border, or
B/R MMA in 2005: A Retrospective Look at the Sport a Decade Later07/04/15 ,via Bleacher Report
Once again, we stand and look back at the sport a decade later—older, wiser and hopefully every bit as excited and entertained now as we were then. Here is a list of the events from both the UFC and Pride FC in 2005, in order of occurrence, as well as
Vizio M series TVs offer 4K and local dimming for less04/14/15 ,via CNET
I got it two years ago but they didn't make it strong enough to live through an oak tree falling through the house on it although only the screen cracked into pieces the body of the tv was fine lol. I actually didn't like the picture as much on it as i
NC driving privileges for people in US illegally clears committee06/09/15 ,via WRAL.com
Raleigh, N.C. — When a bill that would allow immigrants in the United States illegally to obtain limited driving privileges cleared the House Finance Committee Tuesday morning, Gregorio Morales and Carmen Rodriguez were among the folks sitting in the
The Jim Gaffigan Show’ Review: Comic Falls Flat With Tired Dad Cliches07/15/15 ,via TheWrap
Also Read: Jim Gaffigan's CBS Pilot Gets Series Order From TV Land That’s surprising considering that Gaffigan’s personal story has potential for a small-screen adaptation. Working in New York as an established stand-up, the 49-year-old comic lives in ...
Not your parents' TV07/21/15 ,via Arkansas Online
The same goes for TV. It's time to start thinking about television outside the box. Or outside the flat screen, since the 100-pound cathode ... I'd go to the gas station, stand at the pump and watch those videos they play. Also, the dairy section at ...
Hyatt Announces Plans for a Hyatt Place Hotel in Melbourne07/22/15 ,via Benzinga
The eight-story, upscale select service hotel will offer the brand's signature spacious rooms, which will each feature a Cozy Corner, a 42" flat screen TV ... The hotel will be adjacent to a stand-alone conference facility that will accommodate up to ...
Falling TVs! Vizio Recalls 245,000 Flat Screens08/07/14 ,via NBC News
Vizio is recalling nearly a quarter of a million TV sets because they are at risk of falling over. So far, 51 sets have already fallen flat ... and 42-inch televisions, which sold for between $370 and $450. It looks like the problem is with the TV stand ...
LG 65UF9500 65-Inch Ultra HD 4K Review: Sleek with webOS Smarts07/16/15 ,via Tom's Guide
To make the TV stand out in showrooms, and in your living room ... On the other hand, on the soundtrack of Skyfall, the set did an excellent job (for a flat-screen TV), reproducing Adele's voice and the peaks of her vocal range. LG has done a great ...